- Your shopping cart is empty!
Ignou- Indira Gandhi National Open University is India’s largest open University, the key objective of the university foundation is to empower via education the human resources of India.
Being a student centric university, it maintains best of the standards in the distance education in India. To make it accessible to more and more students, the University has initiated decentralization process and set up five zones which includes North, South, East, West and North East. In India, headquarters and 40 other countries, approx. 3 million students have been enrolled in IGNOU.
What is Ignou Assignment?
All students enrolled with the University for Undergraduate or Graduate program has to submit yearly tutor course work.
Ignou Assignment work is to evaluate the student’s performance which is evaluated by the subject teacher,
Ignou Assignment marks play essential role in final exam marks as well, if one fails in assignment work he/she cannot be consider passed even after passing out the yearly examination.
Where to download the question paper for the Assignment work Question Paper?
Ignou University has a specific webpage for the students where every student can visit and download the respective assignment question paper for the particular session/year.
Here is the source for Assignment by clicking on this link you will land to the page where you could download your subject question paper, these are not yearly examination question paper but only Tutor Assignment Question paper for Ignou.
This webpage is updated twice a year with the new Assignment question papers.
7 Secrets to prepare effective Ignou Solved Assignment work.
- READING: First of All Read out the Guidelines Thoroughly which is given on the assignment question papers.
- ATTRACTIVE COVER PAGE: Follow the instructions strictly and design the written Ignou Assignment cover page with proper details.
It should be creative as well as Attractive cause first "Impression is the last Impression".
- DECENT HANDWRITING: Ignou Solved Assignment to be written in your own handwriting which is the key player in determining the marks.
- MIND THE WORD LIMIT: Always check the required word limit for the particular question, your need to explain with your answer within the required word limit.
Neither more nor less.
- NO COPY PASTE: Always write the answers from your own thought, even if you have seen the answer somewhere do not just copy and paste keep the answer in your own thoughts.
- REPRESENTATION: while preparing Ignou Solved Assignment you need to be good in representing the answers.
apart from normal paragraph keep the Headings & Sub-headings to explain the answers.
- REMEMBER LAST DATE: "Haste make waste" so always be ready on time and do not wait for the last date.
Where to get assistant to prepare your Valuable Assignment Answers?
Many people and many websites offer the Ignou Assignment solution guide
Some offers paid service and some free of cost and you need to be wise while selecting one.
Here is the link of where you can buy the solved assignment guide at very nominal cost & this really helpful to prepare your assignments.
The quality of the material is good.
For more details, you may contact to the customer support number given on the website.
Hope the details given above would be beneficial to all the students. Best of Luck.
by Abhishek Aryan
- CBCS Books
- IGNOU BOOKS +-
IGNOU Solved Assignments
- Assignments Combo
- BAG and BA Hons. Assignments
- BAG Assignments
- BCA Assignments
- BComG Assignments
- BSc Assignments
- BSc G Assignments
- C.B.C.S Assignments
- C.T.E. Assignments
- MA Assignments
- MBA Assignments
- MCom Assignment
- Post Graduate Diploma In Buisness Studies (PGDIBO)
- BCom Assignments
- BEd Assignments
- NIOS Books +-
- NIOS D.EL.ED +-
- Men +-
- Sale & Offers +-
- Women +-