- Your shopping cart is empty!
Paypal Shopping Offer - 50% Instant Cashback for First Time Users
Paypal has been there almost since the inception of the Internet although, it is not a service that is used by everyone. Why, because earlier it was just being used for making international payment but no more as they have some great offers on some of the best services in India. You can get a cashback of 50% which is maximum up to Rs.200 in most cases. Below are the best Paypal Offers for New Users in India so that you make your bookings, purchase anything, and still save money in the process.
Steps to Create Paypal Account in India
In case if you don’t have a Paypal Account, these are the steps that can be followed to make one, so scroll down:
- Open Paypal by clicking on the link here
- Now Click on Sign Up for Free.
- Now enter your Email Id and the Password you wish to keep.
- Now fill out all your personal information.
- Now enter your Credit/Debit Card and bank information. This step is optional so it's not mandatory to do it. You can also apply for Paypal Credits.
- Now you will receive a verification Email on your Mail Id, Use it to verify your Email.
- Now go to the Profile Tab and select Add a Bank Account.
- Congratulations !!! You have successfully made your Paypal Account.
- Linking your bank account is necessary if you wish to make any transactions using Paypal.
- You can also link your Credit/Debit Card likewise.
Terms & Conditions
- Paypal can only be availed once per user.
- The officer is limited to a number customer that use the service for the transaction. Also, the customers will be served on the basis of first come first serve basis.
- If the offer period is valid then you will receive full cashback during the time of cancellation.
- You will not be able to transfer your cash back into your bank account under any condition.
- The offer will only apply if the currently that is going out to the merchant is equivalent to the cashback received.
- In order to read the full terms & Condition of Paypal, click here